Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 12:39:46 -0400
From: Ricardo <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] an "elephant's ear?"

Renee Wrote:
 Would you send me the recipe for the fry bread if you don't mind, it has a
different taste than fried dough.

Ricardo Asks:
 Excuse my regional ignorance about the difference in the use of the terms fry
bread and fried dough. I had never heard the term fry bread. For me, any thing
cooked in hot oil is fried.

 Is this a regional distinction or is there a difference in the use of fry vs.
fried?

Thanks in Advance