From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Sue Kinzelman
Sent: Monday, June 26, 2006 11:28 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Diabetes Health

Actually , *technically* he is correct. "Diabetes" is just the name of the
SYMPTOM. SO he doesn't have the symptoms of high blood sugar, peeing all
the time, thirst. So technically it is correct to say the diabetes went
away. He could still have the tendencies of the disease and needs to watch
what he eats, etc. The disease itself has never been named... it's
vernacular. and partly why the public is confused.