From: email @ redacted
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 19:48:52 -0400
Subject: [IP] Pump suggestions??

  It will soon be time for me to invest in a new pump and I am not sure which
one
 I would like next. I am currently on a Minimed Paradigm (since 2002). This is
my
 second pump from them. I was extremely satisfied with the first one but this
one
is a nightmare! I have had to send it in to be replaced 3 times in 3.5 years!
The trouble with Minimed seems to be never ending and there reps are terrible!
There is a rep out of New Orleans who keeps promising to send me info and
updates on new pumps for over a year and have NEVER seen them! The main reason
 that I bought a second pump from them is that it was advertised as waterproof.
would like some insight into other pumps/suggestions. Please feel free to email
me privately. Thanks Courtney Abshire email @ redacted