Re: [IP] Responding to questions

I would also think people would acknowledge when someone9s offered to help
them out.

I9ve been surprised several times when I9ve privately offered boxes of
strips or infusion sets to someone who9s stated they9re in need.
A few have responded but more haven9t even said, 3thanks, but no thanks.2

Valerie
http://www.fusedglassgallery.com

<I agree with you, Barbara.  I don't think it "wastes" any "bandwidth" to
say a polite and heart felt "Thank you!"

I am left confused. Did my email reach the questioner?  Was I