[IP] Re: an "elephant's ear?

> > Oh Puleeeze!  Pray tell what on earth is an "elephant's ear?"
> > I assume it's NOT a real ear????  Is this a regional thing?
> > I'm dying to know.
>
> In some regions it is the same thing as a "funnel cake"

If you have had both, then you would not say that. A funnel cake is cake
dough drizzled through a funnel and fried. It is topped with *stuff* -
and when I tasted one I had to have an elephant ear to get that taste
out of my mouth. An E.E. is yeast dough and stretched about the size of
a dinner plate and fried. No comparison. I like cinnamon/sugar the best
and we bounce off all the excess topping. I have the Square wave figured
out pretty close now. They make the summer worthwhile. YMMV

BTW, have you heard of Bear Claws or monkey bread? They are not real
claws from bears nor bread from monkeys. teehee

Jan T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83) Dialyzing 7/8/02
http://maxpages.com/bludasue  - http://maxpages.com/TSLandCLIP  -
http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHpics (evolution of pumps)

"He has Van Gogh's ear for music." -Billy Wilder