Re: [IP] insulin

>     Could you tell the difference between degraded 80% and
> new 100% strength insulin? With all of the other variables
> effecting my bg readings it would be tough for me to blame
> the insulin.

I recently had a new vial of insulin and my BG would not come down. I
changed sites and still no go. I injected an appropriate amount and
still no lowering. I injected again from the same vial and no
improvement. I decided it was the insulin and there was a second vial in
that package. I had another package of 2 vials with the same exp. date
from the same pharmer. I used from that package and had success. I did
not try the 2nd vial from the first pkg. I do blame the insulin and
perhaps it was one of those sets that was returned and the returner did
not mark any red/black X across the top as a warning.

Jan T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83) Dialyzing 7/8/02
http://maxpages.com/bludasue  - http://maxpages.com/TSLandCLIP  -
http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHpics (evolution of pumps)

Occasional failure is the price of improvement.