[IP] archives

I tried to access the archives to avoid asking a question that has already
been answered.  I seem to be defunct on how to find things in the archives.

I was wondering about people's experiences with the new Paradigm Real Time
pump.  I'm sure people have talked about it, but because it didn't interest me
 at the time, I'm afraid I skipped over that discussion. Now I'm interested, so
can somone tell me how to access the archives?

Thanks!
Marsha