[IP] cleo

Doug says:

Well as I said I have had a couple no delivery problems with the Cleo as
well and when I call smiths they blamed it on using the tubing for the
entire cartridge - they sternly told me they send 10 tubings and I am to
change the tubing every time.

Reminds me of reading the insulin bottle years ago and it said make no
changes to your insulin dosage without consulting your Dr...

Doug

My first tubing was maybe 3 1/2 days,  2nd was 2 1/2 days and the third quit
4 hours before it hit the second day,  and 1 had a blockage detected during
the first day maybe thats why I was able to clear it.
Even though it clogs - to me after 3 days should not clog that much that you
can't even push and force the plunger through.

I'm calling Smiths cause at this rate I'll be getting keyones every other
day if that.  this has been happening overnite except for the one I was able
to clear and so far they all came from the same box and my order was for 5
boxes which has the same lot#.

Charlotte