[IP] relocating-again! Maryland

For the 6th time in 29years, we are on the move! This time the lucky place
is [drum roll please] Baltimore, Maryland!!!!!!

The move will be sometime between October 2006 and March 2007.We plan on
looking across the state line into pennsy to live.

We both grew up in southeastern Pa. it's of like coming full circle.

If anyone knows this area --housing, diabetes care or scrap booking stores
PLEASE  let me know.

Thank You,

Kathy L

Animus 4/20/05