[IP] RE: Travel Question

Dear Pumpers:
I'm getting ready to travel overseas and have a question.  I have Adrenal
Insufficiencey as well as Type 1 diabetes.  I have traveled with all my
insulin supplies before with no problems and carry a dr's letter.  This time
I'm taking a bottle of Solu-Cortef and a needle syringe with me in case of
emergency for Adrenal Shock.  The bottle of Solu-Cortef is no problem to
carry along but the needle syringe is wicked looking!!!  I think if I pack
it with my insulin supplies there won't be a problem but am worried I might
be stopped and asked to hand it over.  Without the syringe I can't take the
Solu-Cortef and I can't use insulin syringes as it needs to be administered
in the muscle rather than under the skin.  Has anyone encountered any
problems taking large needle syringes overseas?  Thanks for your help.
Sincerely, Robin in Texas    Not all who wander are lost. J. R. R. Tolkien