From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of J.E.Hughey
Sent: Saturday, June 24, 2006 6:04 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Shorts and farming.

> We'd get a call from a neighbor about a cow being loose,
> only a couple cattle farmers in the town, and we would all
> go out to find the cow and bring him/her home.

Who milked the *him* cows???????? I thought that gender was either bulls or
steer. lol

> Everyone on the list probably knows of all the good recycling methods
> with the tubing.  My favorite is tying up tomatoes,

Except panty hose rubbing against a post/plant will produce nitrogen and
grow better tomatoes than pump tubing. ;-)

Jan T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83) Dialyzing 7/8/02 http://maxpages.com/bludasue
- http://maxpages.com/TSLandCLIP  - http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHpics
(evolution of pumps)

Speaker to audience: As the cow said to the farmer when the milking machine
broke down, "Thanks for that warm hand!"