[IP] Re:Tape Removal

To remove tape residue I have had success using Citra-Solv and a cotton
ball.  Then I wash it very well.
As for infections around my sites I used a surgical soap I got from a
medical supply store. This was like they use in a hospital surgery scrub. It
seemed that I could get a few more days out of my sites.
Of course my endocrinologist took me off my pump 5 years ago and syringes
are very cheep and I do not waste an time using alcohol wipes.
Charles S in Chico, CA Dx T1 at age of 19 in Oct. 1953