Re: [IP] cleos

I have only tried one Cleo. It was a sample I obtained at Phoenix
Diabetes Expo in April. This Cleo resulted in a no delivery alarm on
my Cozmo while delivering a meal bolus about one hour after starting
the Cleo. I replaced it with a Polyfin (bent needle) since I didn't
have any more Cleos. Several days later I reported it to Wanda
Letourneau, the local Smiths Medical rep. She mentioned that I should
try changing the insulin delivery rate to a lower rate (longer time).
Mine is set for 2 minutes, and I haven't changed it, but the next
time I try a Cleo I will try to remember to do that. I hope this info
may help someone else. It sounds to me like there is a recognized
problem, but it hasn't been publicized as much as it should have been.

Tom Beatson
dx 12/1942, 506 1995, 508 2000, Cozmo 2005

 >>>Ok am I the only one (besides 1 other) that is getting the
clogged tubing -<<<