Re: [IP] medco and hot insulin

Reply:
Medco may not be too happy but I switched to Advanced Diabetes Supply; owner
Tim Cady.
My insurance company and Medicare work with ADS and I have no problems getting
my test strips without them being smashed. In addition ADS accepts Medicare
and Medco does not accept it, for diabetes supplies, so my One Touch Test
Strips cost me $0. Tim Cady ADS 1-800-730-9887.
I have read other positive posts about ADS but not any negative ones.
Phyllis

  Thanks for the tip about marking the vials.  I also receive test strips
from
  MEDCO.  almost always we receive at least one box damaged.  The outside
  shipper is NOT damaged though.  Next time I get them that way I will make
  the test strips too

  I asked them to explain and they can not but I should call for a
replacement
  or just use them.  I told them that OneTouch says not to use damaged boxes
  as you do not know if they have been opened or not or ??????  Medco did not
  like that.