RE: [IP] OT - Boston

> I'm a Dunkin Donuts fan. I only know of a coconut Donut. Did
> you try this as it may just be a difference in terminology. The
> Coconut Donut has coconut on the outside. I also much prefer
> Dunkins to Krispy.

The difference in terminology is like white bread and toast - same thing
only one is toasted. LOL The coconut on a toasted coconut donut is
toasted. ;-) BIG huge difference in taste. I usually bolus pretty good
using the SWAG system, but sometime correct later.

Oh, I had my first 1/2 elephant ear today at our town's Summerfest.
mmmmmmm My BG right now is 127 so I did it again. ;-)

Jan T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83) Dialyzing 7/8/02
http://maxpages.com/bludasue  - http://maxpages.com/TSLandCLIP  -
http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHpics (evolution of pumps)

I prayed, "Lord, If you want me to have a donut, please have a parking
spot open." I drove around the block 12 times and sure enough, a spot
was finally open.