[IP] Re: Coumadin and bg tests

 George,
    Interesting it is. I searched for coumadin and Warfarin with zero hits.
The coagulant variations didn't occur to me. --time out--
    Just went back and was able to duplicate your numbers. The problem was
that I had failed to check 'IP(USA)Mail Archive'. My concern was covered in
    In the past I have sensed an admonition in your reactions to reoccurring
questions. The archives are a great place to start a search.
            Peter 1