Re: [IP] Pump suggestions??

In my experience, a pump is like a car in that the sales person has a
lot to do with you when they are trying to get you to buy it, but after
the sale, the sales person disappears.  Then you are left to deal with
servicing the pump or car.  So, I wouldn't go by how the sales person
has treated you if you are overall happy with the service and support
you received.  You can get all the information that a sales person would
give you from the Internet, except for actually trying the pump, which
the sales person should be happy to set up for you.

Antonio in LA,Age 40, Type 1 since 1993