Re: [IP] MEDCO vent/ insulin shipped in hot trucks

I would call Eli Lilly yourself to see what they say.  I have the same
problem here in Wisconsin.  When it is hot here in the summer as well as the
cold winter we get the insulin in the foam bag with the freezer pack warm.
I was told the as long as the insulin was not cloudy it should be ok.  This
was from Eli Lilly. But that was in spring and it is not that warm then much
less than your 110.  I also can not see though how it is safe going in and
out of building, trucks and sit outside until a person gets home.  Winter
also. in and out in and out then sit outside in the cold when sometimes it
is around zero here.  I get told as long as it is not frozen.  I felt better
when they ALWAYS shipped it in the styro cooler.  The temp was more consent.

Deb Mom to Sarah 12 & Rebekah 10 dxd 4-1/2 yrs