[IP] Latest Dexcom STS Sensor Life: 17 DAYS!

<<<This time, starting June 5, I decided to run the Sensor all the way until
it died. I got SEVENTEEN DAYS !!! >>>

Is that really safe?  A very large part of the reason to change more
frequently is to prevent infection.  I can make my pump sites last over 10
days (I've tried it once or twice just to see), but I don't do it because
it's not safe.  Pumping is a little worse because of the constant infusion,
but the sensor is still causing a deep wound/open access for infection.

Sarah, dx'92, pumping'00