[IP] DKA

 Hello, sorry you had such problems with your sugars. But I agree with you that
it is easy to blame the pump! But DKA can happen whether you are on the pump or
on shots, but I do believe that pumpers have better control and much more
flexability then with shots. I think a good endo. knows this and would try and
fix the problem instead of looking for a problem! But we all know good endo's
are very hard to find. Good luck to you!

Tanya