Re: [IP] Interchangeability...

At 10:17 PM 6/22/2006, you wrote:
>Does anyone know about interchangeability between reservoir and  infusion
>  sets, i.e., what other pump manufacturer's consumables will work in my
>Medtronic
>Minimed 715 - I don't plan on using, but if a emergency (read  hurricane, I
>live in Tampa, FL) occurs I will use whatever I have to, to get  by...

I think the only other reservoirs that can be used in the Paradigm
pumps are the Thinsets.  But, these reservoirs have a standard Luer
Lock connection at the end (which allows a Paradigm pumper to use any
standard Luer Lock set) so if you did use those reservoirs, you
couldn't use your proprietary Paradigm infusion sets.  You'd need
some with the Luer lock connection.

http://www.applieddiabetesresearch.org/model332_326consumer.html

--
Liz