[IP] Interchangeability...

Greetings,

Does anyone know about interchangeability between reservoir and  infusion
 sets, i.e., what other pump manufacturer's consumables will work in my
Medtronic
Minimed 715 - I don't plan on using, but if a emergency (read  hurricane, I
live in Tampa, FL) occurs I will use whatever I have to, to get  by...

Thanks, Rick

Rick, 40 YO, diagnosed 1993, Minimed 715 for 6 months, Tampa, FL.
email @ redacted (mailto:email @ redacted)