[IP] ??

I've been on a pump for about one month and tried 4 different types of
infusion sets.  The Cleo is the first one that clogged up and wouldn't pump
insulin (tonight).  I had to change the infusion set.  I'm thinking, if you
had too many problems with an infusion set, that could get expensive.  I'm
wondering if any of you out there have had a similar problem?

SJC