[IP] Contact sets

I'm having trouble getting Contact infusion sets -- I had been ordering
them from Animas, but I've been waiting a month for them to get them
in, and now they're saying they won't be in stock till June 30 (was
June 16 when I ordered them a month ago), and I'm thinking I should be
looking for another source. (They are sending me a box, but it's not a
good tubing length for me).  Where do other people get them?
Particularly if you are covered by FEP Blue-Cross.

Linda Z