Re: [IP] Northern Virginia Endo

On Jun 21, 2006 at 10:06 PM, Miranda Schatten
<<mailto:email @ redacted>email @ redacted> wrote:

>Does anyone have a good Endo in Northern Virginia?
>Miranda

I know several people have written with their Pump Docs names, but I
haven't seen one of those listed among the 16 docs offices listed in
VA here:

           http://insulin-pumpers.org/pumpdocs.cgi

Please, folks, add your Pump Doctors to this listing so that others
can find the help they need in getting on the pump!   Your fellow
DMers will thank you for it!

George