From: Sue Kinzelman <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] OT - Boston

I'm sure that the first time I ever got a toasted coconut donut was at
Dunkin Donuts. I wonder if they've stopped making them. They seem to have
a smaller selection than they used to. I went to one in Connecticut on my
last visit and I was disappointed that they didn't seem fresh anymore.
They used to make them like every day or so but the ones I got, I'm sure
were old.. had been sitting on the shelf for a while.