[IP] Cleos

Has anyone had any problems with Cleos jabbing you throughout the 3 day period
its in?  I am new to the pump and have had pains in the site area, about 70%
of the time, when wearing cleos as opposed to others I've used.  I hear 9mm is
the answer for people that have some extra weight, and 6mm for the thin
people?  I am assuming all this is an individual issue?

SJC