  From: Becky & Michael LaSpina<mailto:email @ redacted>
  To: email @ redacted<mailto:email @ redacted>
  Sent: Wednesday, June 21, 2006 4:39 PM
  Subject: Re: [IP] Shorts and Farming

  Bonnie from Bama asked where I farm?
  In HOT Northern California where Friday's forecast is 105 degrees and
  Saturday's forecast is 106 degrees so wearing shorts is for comfort and
  not fashion! <g>

  As a hobby we raise rare California Red Sheep, have Nubian Goats, have a
  Morab mare, lots of show dogs, & barn cats.  To keep on topic of
  Diabetes...I have the diabetic complication of gastroparesis and I can
  eat lamb as a source of protein and lamb is easily digested. Beef...not
  easily digested.

  Becky LaSpina
  IDDM since 1957
  Pumping since 12/98