[IP] Insurance Approved!

I just got the approval from my insurance for a 722 MiniMed pump.  It is
100% covered including infusion sets.  I will only have to purchase the
insertion device and my prescriptions of insulin and test strips.  Does
anyone know if the monitor comes with the 722 or is it a separate
prescription?

Thank you,

Dustin Amundson

image001.gif]