[IP] Tape problems

 Scott you can try a very inexpensive product that I have used in the past and
use whenever hot weather comes my way here in VA. Called Hypafix

Made by BSN medical

Pro's:
comes in varying widths  I use the 2 in
is 10 YARDS long ( you cut it to the size you need
if resistant to sweat , showers, soap, and even lite tugging
Does not leave residue
Does not hurt coming off your skin

Con's:
I had to order mine form a medical supply house in NV.

I don't work for the company I just like the stuff.

Eric