From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Charles Soderstrom
Sent: Thursday, June 22, 2006 2:36 AM
To: email @ redacted
Cc: Charles Soderstrom
Subject: Re: [IP] Coumadin and bg tests Reply

I have been on Comadin/Warfarin for the last 3 years.  It does not seem like

the BS levels are changed.
I do get a lot more spots of blood on things after I do a BS test with my
meter.
I used to say "I am always chaceing bubbles in the tubing" now "I am always
wiping up blood spots on everything."
Charles Soderstrom in Chico, CA T1 at age 19 in Oct