[IP] Northern Virginia Endo

Does anyone have a good Endo in Northern Virginia?  By
"good," I mean keeps up with leading-edge technology
(like the Continuous Glucose Monitor), is aggressive
about managing blood sugars but believes the patient
is the biggest part of the process, and is sympathetic
to the daily difficulties of managing this disease.

I live in Alexandria and am traveling too far right
now to see my endo in DC; I have to take most of a day
off work every visit.

Thanks in advance,
Miranda

 It Is Estimated That 3.71 X 10^10 "First-Star-Tonight" Wishes Have Been Wasted
On Venus.