[IP] tape problem

Hi I have been a type for 39 years, & pumping the last 8 yrs. & wondering
if anyone else has had a problem with the tape, not sticking good after
getting out of the shower, I am still using the same tape as always, but
i have to place new tape on, for the tape just drops off after taking a
shower. Any help will be appreciated. I live in Brandon Manitoba, & would
like keeping in touch with pumpers. Thanks Carlon  email @ redacted