  From: email @ redacted<mailto:email @ redacted>
  To: Insulin Pumpers<mailto:email @ redacted>
  Sent: Wednesday, June 21, 2006 10:23 AM
  Subject: [IP] Precision Xtra Blood KT strips

   Hey List, I need to buy some of these strips and can't find them. I thought
  had purchased them from Drug Store.com before but now they seem to not have
them
  anymore or I got them someplace else and can't seem to remember where???
  Medisense website os totally worthless in getting info. Can anyone here tell
me
  where I can purchase these special strips for check serum KTs??

  TIA!

  Sylvia
  mom to Joshua who just got out of the ICU from almost full-blown
DKA...UUGGHH!