From: Sarah Dowdell <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 16:48:11 -0400
Subject: [IP] One Touch Ultra 2 at Walgreen's

 I just bought an Ultra 2 at Walgreen's yesterday for $29.99, which will be free
once I mail in the rebate form. The rebate is in the box and is for up to $70
back so I presume if the meter is purchased elsewhere for less than $70 it will
end up free as well. So far it's been within 5 pts of my Ultra on the tests I've
matched (not too many yet though). The things that will take some getting used
to is that the test strip requires more force to go into the slot than my Ultra
requires and for some reason Lifescan decided to make the Ultra 2 pouch exactly
backwards from the Ultra pouch, which in my opinion is a very bad idea. :) I
really like the backlight and it's very easy to flag and comment on BGs (but
it's just as easy to just use the meter like the Ultra--test and go--you can
even come back to a # and flag or comment on it later).

Sarah, dx'92, pumping'00