[IP] One Touch Ultra 2 at Walgreen's

I just bought an Ultra 2 at Walgreen's yesterday for $29.99, which will be
free once I mail in the rebate form.  The rebate is in the box and is for up
to $70 back so I presume if the meter is purchased elsewhere for less than
$70 it will end up free as well.  So far it's been within 5 pts of my Ultra
on the tests I've matched (not too many yet though).  The things that will
take some getting used to is that the test strip requires more force to go
into the slot than my Ultra requires and for some reason Lifescan decided to
make the Ultra 2 pouch exactly backwards from the Ultra pouch, which in my
opinion is a very bad idea.  :)  I really like the backlight and it's very
easy to flag and comment on BGs (but it's just as easy to just use the meter
like the Ultra--test and go--you can even come back to a # and flag or
comment on it later).

Sarah, dx'92, pumping'00