Re: [IP] Shorts and Farming

Bonnie from Bama asked where I farm?
In HOT Northern California where Friday's forecast is 105 degrees and
Saturday's forecast is 106 degrees so wearing shorts is for comfort and
not fashion! <g>

As a hobby we raise rare California Red Sheep, have Nubian Goats, have a
Morab mare, lots of show dogs, & barn cats.  To keep on topic of
Diabetes...I have the diabetic complication of gastroparesis and I can
eat lamb as a source of protein and lamb is easily digested. Beef...not
easily digested.

Becky LaSpina
IDDM since 1957
Pumping since 12/98