Re: [IP] Morning Lows!

>  I am on Lantus and Novolog (sliding scale).  With the amount of
>Lantus I take my readings are usually on target during the day, but at
>night is the problem.  I seem to have to eat like a pig before I go to
>sleep in order to not have lows.

Pre-pump I was afraid to go to bed if my blood sugar was below 200.
Now I have no problem with 120.  Sounds like your basal needs are
lower at night/early morning, and there is no way lantus can be
adjusted to that.  A pump can, but you will have to put some work in
on getting the basal programming right.
--
Sue Ann Bowling, North Pole, Alaska