Re: [IP] OT - Boston

I'm sure that the first time I ever got a toasted coconut donut was at
Dunkin Donuts. I wonder if they've stopped making them. They seem to have
a smaller selection than they used to. I went to one in Connecticut on my
last visit and I was disappointed that they didn't seem fresh anymore.
They used to make them like every day or so but the ones I got, I'm sure
were old.. had been sitting on the shelf for a while.

  Also, there are Dunkin' Donut shops galore and I wanted a Toasted
  Coconut donut. They are much better than Krispy Kreme. I was looked
  at
  oddly - the clerk finally asked if I wanted her to put a coconut one
  in
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.