[IP] Help or advice

I have quite a few boxes of the quick-sets or Silhouettes that do not do
well with me. I normally use Sof-set's but am currently in between insurance.
Would anyone like to swap? I'd be glad to pay the postage on both. For some
reason, the Sof-sets are the only ones I've had good luck with and have been
comfortable. I also am having severe reactions to the hypo tape. Does anyone
else have this problem?

Also, I have some reservoirs from a Minimed pump I had that are still
 sealed. It has an expired expiration date on them. Do they actually go bad? I
would
love to donate or give to someone who could use them but wouldn't want to
risk it because it says they have expired.

Also, I have an old Minimed Pump. Does anyone know of a place you can  donate
them?