RE: [IP] Precision Xtra Blood KT strips

http://www.diabeticcareservices.com/content/ProductDetail.aspx?CategoryID=25
&SubCategoryID=79&ItemID=02-147

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of
email @ redacted
Sent: Wednesday, June 21, 2006 11:24 AM
To: Insulin Pumpers
Subject: [IP] Precision Xtra Blood KT strips

 Hey List, I need to buy some of these strips and can't find them. I thought
I had purchased them from Drug Store.com before but now they seem to not
have them anymore or I got them someplace else and can't seem to remember
where???
Medisense website os totally worthless in getting info. Can anyone here tell
me where I can purchase these special strips for check serum KTs??

TIA!

Sylvia
mom to Joshua who just got out of the ICU from almost full-blown
DKA...UUGGHH!