From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of J.E.Hughey
Sent: Wednesday, June 21, 2006 10:32 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] OT - Boston

This is off topic, but when I was in Boston I ran across two
curiosities:
I was standing in line at a food court and a lady behind me was talking to a
friend. She said they had an Indiana Barbecue. I am from Indiana and do not
know what that is. Can anyone tell me?

Also, there are Dunkin' Donut shops galore and I wanted a Toasted Coconut
donut. They are much better than Krispy Kreme. I was looked at oddly - the
clerk finally asked if I wanted her to put a coconut one in the microwave?
Don't they have toasted coconut ones in Boston?

Janduh