[IP] Precision Xtra Blood KT strips

 Hey List, I need to buy some of these strips and can't find them. I thought I
had purchased them from Drug Store.com before but now they seem to not have them
anymore or I got them someplace else and can't seem to remember where???
Medisense website os totally worthless in getting info. Can anyone here tell me
where I can purchase these special strips for check serum KTs??

TIA!

Sylvia
mom to Joshua who just got out of the ICU from almost full-blown DKA...UUGGHH!