RE: [IP] Morning Lows!

Without question, the biggest improvement for me was the control of my
overnight BG once I started pumping.  The pump allows you to set hrly
basals as opposed to one bedtime shot.  Once you figure out at what time
you are rising/dropping, you can adjust accordingly.  Getting the
overnight under control means a good waking up BG which makes the day
soooo much easier!  (who knew that I was actually a morning person once
the DP was under control and the fog of high am BG was lifted!)

How long will it take?  My first month or so was pretty rocky, but after
only 5 months my A1c is 5.7.  Just be patient in the beginning, it is
kind of like being newly diagnosed all over again, but once it levels off
it is worth it!

Good luck!

Loree

"Everything works out in the end.  If it hasn't worked out, it's not the
end."