[IP] OT - Boston

This is off topic, but when I was in Boston I ran across two
curiosities:
I was standing in line at a food court and a lady behind me was talking
to a friend. She said they had an Indiana Barbecue. I am from Indiana
and do not know what that is. Can anyone tell me?

Also, there are Dunkin' Donut shops galore and I wanted a Toasted
Coconut donut. They are much better than Krispy Kreme. I was looked at
oddly - the clerk finally asked if I wanted her to put a coconut one in
the microwave? Don't they have toasted coconut ones in Boston?

Janduh