Re: [IP] low basal rates

Do you think you're on enough? You might want to consider joining:
http://www.hopeoasis.org/forum/brainfog.pl  There are
knowledgeable people there and they might just be able to come up
with something.

I always had trouble pulling lows sometime after 1:00 p.m., no matter
what I did. Then, when I started with the insulin pump, no matter how
little I programmed the afternoon insulin rate for....still had the
problem.
There is nothing wrong with my adrenal glands as my problem lies with
the pituitary or hypothalamus, however, the result is the same, lack of
cortisol. Now, once I went on the cortef and got it spaced out
right....I
quit with the hypo nonsense and now my basal rate is more normal, though
it is still quite low for the afternoon....when my body is short on the
cortisol
it turns out. Hope this helps some.

Margo