[IP] feeding tube ?

Hi,
 Not totally a diabetes question but I'm sure someone can help:

  I had PEG-J feeding tube placed a few weeks ago following a bad infection and
endocarditis. (It was placed to help manage gastroparesis).
  I'm wondering if anyone has found products to help with the odor associated
with it. My home health nurse says there's charcoal stuff out there for ostomys
and problem stuff for PEGs as well. It's just a tube through the abdominal wall,
it's not infected, I think it's just a smell it has and I have a very sensitive
nose.
  If anyone has experience or suggestions, please email me directly at this
address.
 Thanks
  Amy