Re:[IP] Back from Joslin

> They checked for neuropathy and did weight/height measurements.
> When I got out of high school I was 5'7" and now am 5' <snip>

BIG TIME goof! Please grow me 5 more inches!! I am now 5'5" - I sure
would have noticed if I had actually shrunk 7" all together. I would
have more trouble seeing a parade and my slacks would be wayyyy too
long. YMMV

JanDUH dx'd T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83) & Bluda II (MM508 8/31/04)
 Dialyzing since 7/8/02 http://maxpages.com/bludasue  -
http://maxpages.com/TSLandCLIP  -
 http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHpics For evolution of pumps

If you're in step with everybody else, there'd better be a parade. ~
Mike Bass