[IP] Joslin

Jan,
You write: "  Also, I usually do not
eat b'fst then take a 2-block walk to a building as well as walking
inside to each department. "

Did you have breakfast at the hotel and if so at what time?.  I am going to
Joslin next week and I'm very nervous about it.  I usually eat breakfast at 5
AM and then brunch at  9:30AM.  You say it's two blocks to Joslin, and then
walking from one department to another.  For me that's one granola bar for
every 20 minutes of walking  or hypo big time!  I'm not thrilled at the eye
exam either, but then I'm due at the retinologist in August anyways.  Will
Joslin send him the result of the tests so I don't have to undergo them again?

I hope I can be as brave as you are!

Denise Guerin
Type 1 51 years
Animas 1200