[IP] Re: tricare

It has always been 200/mo but there is a way to override that.

Take care, Kerri - proud mom of 8 in western OR :)
http://www.myspace.com/txgrits1965
 "Work hard, live simply, give liberally, save wisely." - John Coblentz,
Christian Family Living

Tanya said:
I think it depends on the region your in? I never had a problem getting 300
 strips per month before, but I think they changed their allowance. They now
just
make you jump through more hurrdles! Oh well. That is insurance for you!